I got back from my 1 week trip yesterday and I’ve got nothing culinary to whip up & tell the tale. I was tagged by both Poco-Cocoa and Milk & Honey for the 7 things meme while I was away, so with the fridge and cupboards bare, now seems like the perfect opportunity.
7 things I’d like to do before I die:
1. Travel everywhere with Cornelius.
2. Write a cookbook.
3. Be in a band that sings only rounds.
4. Open up a breakfast restaurant.
5. Get paid what I’m worth.
6. Own a home.
7. Ride my bike from Vancouver to Seattle.
7 things I cannot do:
1. Run a marathon.
2. Eat a banana.
3. See my life without Cornelius in it.
4. Ride my bike hands-free.
5. Keep my desktop uncluttered.
6. Make a great pie dough.
7. Eat jello.
7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. Writing on a daily basis.
2. Having a reason to take more photos.
3. Organizing my recipes online.
4. Finding like-minded people over the interweb.
5. Keeping a record of what I’ve accomplished.
7. Getting inspired to try new things.
7 things I say most often:
1. Dude! (tho Cornelius says this phrase is past the ironic stage)
3. I love you.
5. Hey, baby.
7 books I love
1. The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood
2. The Remains of the Day by by Kazuo Ishiguro
3. The entire Acme Novelty Library collection by Chris Ware
4. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
5. Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret by Judy Blume
6. Comfort me with Apples by Ruth Reichl
7. All of the Moosewood cookbooks
7 movies I watch over and over again:
1. Dogtown & Z-Boys
3. Do the Right Thing
4. The Shop Around the Corner
5. Days of Heaven
6. You Can Count on Me
7. Buffalo 66
7 bands/singers I love: (this is my own category!)
2. The Kinks
3. The Rolling Stones
4. Wolf Parade
5. Palace/Palace Music/Bonnie Prince Billy
I’m not going to pass this on, since I’m sure everyone who’s wanted to do this meme has already done it and anyone who wants to can certainly get on the bandwagon!